Welcome! At some point in every woman's life, there comes a dream of becoming a beautiful bride, a perfect wedding and of course, all is not possible with out a GROOM! Just right before the start of your journey to a new life, a new beginning, I hope this blog can help you with your wedding plans. I for one is no exception to dream but less of me for now, for the very reason that i came up with this blog is to talk all about wedding ideas which can be useful to help brides out there who's planning for their very "big day", to be a Dazzling Bride.

Best Wishes!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dazzling ideas for all dazzling bride- to-be's

Perhaps I will start this blog with... once upon a time...in every woman is a dream of becoming a bride but the question is, to whom... when... how ... and where? Well if you got at least one answer to those questions, I’m certain, that’s the reason why you stumble in my page. Yep, this blog are for those who are looking for ideas, suggestions, and some information about how their perfect weddings could turn out to be.

I got two reasons for this blog, First - I want to look for some unique ideas for my own dream wedding someday. Yes! And I’m excited about it but that’s all I have for now so I will need more info’s ya guys can share. :-p Secondly-I want this page to be of help also to those brides-to-be who’s in search for ideas for their very own special dream day. Dreamily speaking (hehe), this page will talk all about weddings!

Good luck and best wishes!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com